Aol Mail Account Registration – Aol Mail Login – www.aol.com -Aol Mail is a web-based email service owned by an American company AOL. Aol mail is part of their product services. The company is a division of Verizon Communications. Sometimes it can be called AIM mail which stands AOL instant Messenger. AOL as a company acquired Aolmail in 2015 and made it know in 2017 as their seek to discontinue the in-house email services for all the internet subscribers.
It has years of experienced in providing people top notch with email services. It is a free email service provider, you can send and receive messages from family and friends.however, If you wants enjoy unlimited email storage, then you need to upgrade to a premium Yahoo email account.
They are on the quest to become the most dominant email provider in the world. Aol mail is massively entering the mail market with good number of users. It is 100% free to sign up and complete aolmail account registratio, Send and receive messages from family and friends, It allows you to set up folders to store and manage your messages and lot more.
This one of the best email platform in the world providing its users with world class email service delivery. The likes of Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, Yandex mail etc are the very popular email platforms, Aol Mail has been around for 25 years now was launched on 21st March 1995. It is a top email service provide. In case you are not convined to commence aolmail account registration, see the amazing features of aol mail email service.
Amazing AOL Mail features
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- Max mailbox size: 1,000 new messages, 4,000 old messages and 4,000 sent messages per screen name. Max 250 GB if all messages have 25 MB attachments
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads: are displayed while working with the email account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- Spam protection
- Virus protection
- Spell checking
- email unsend capability (for mails sent to another AOL or AIM mailbox)
- Domains: @aol.com and additionally @love.com, @ygm.com (short for you’ve got mail), @games.com, and @wow.com
- Supports SSL/HTTPS after login.
- Block unwanted emials
Aol Mail Account Registration Procedure – Aol Mail Login
1. Go to www.aol.com
2. The homepage will display, you will see the “Login Page” and the “Sign Up” page.
3. Since you want to commence aol mail account registration click on “Sign Up” page or you move on if you already have an account.
4. The link will take you to the sign up page, where you will enter your personal information
5. Enter your First name, last name, pick a username, date of birth, phone number, gender, country and zip code etc.
6. To complete aol mail registration click on the “Create account” button and you are done. Your AOL Mail account is set up. The mobile number you provided during aol mail account registration will be used to notify you any time there is an important message.
Read – How to Block Unwanted Emails from Senders in Gmail – See Pictures
Note. Store the information you used to create your account manually or in the cloud. the information required of the security question you answered is to help you recover your email account anytime you lost your account.
Once you are done creating an account, for you to access your account onward you will have to login into your account using your login details which includes your username and password. However, if you are finding it difficult logging in your aol mail account, use the procedure below.
Aol Mail Login Guide after aol mail registration
1. Visit aolmail.com on the“Login” page.
2. Enter your login details, your username and password.
3. Click on “login” button and you be right in your inbox.
Hope this tutorial on aol mail account registration was helpful, for questions and comments please use the comments box below to send it in for an answer.