Once you download The GTBank App, it lets you carry your bank account with you wherever you go. The GTBank App allows you perform transactions and manage your bank accounts from your mobile device. It is secure and very simple to use. This article will guide you on how to download GTbank mobile app and Activate.
Features of the GTBank Mobile App
- Stop or confirm checks
2. Monitor and preview your transactions history
3. Access to all your accounts in one place
4. Carry out FX transfers
Procedures to Download GTbank Mobile App and Activate
You can download your GTBank mobile App on these following App stores which includes Android Google play store, Apple App store, iTurn App store and Blackberry App world.
So, the process for downloading GTBank mobile App depends on the device you are using.
- If you are a user of Android device, you need to click on Google play store icon and search for GTBank mobile App and click on it. The same is applicable to users of IOS device click on iTurn App store.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the app to your mobile device, open up the App and select the country that you based in.
- Next thing to do is to register for internet banking. To register for internet banking you will have to visit the nearest GTBank branch bank to make request for internet banking for your user ID and password
- Now open your GTBank Mobile App you downloaded and enter your login details, your banking ID and password.
- Then click sign in
- keep your password and user ID confidential
- Disregard any message requesting for your internet banking details
Hope the article was helpful? If you have comments or questions about Download GTBank Mobile App and Activate – www.GTBank.com, Use the comments box below .