This guide on How To Disable Comments On YouTube Videos. This guide ensures you follow the right guide and avoid any sort of mistake. Let’ show you how to do this now. Disabling comments from YouTube is Videos is not hard. So, here is how you can disable comments from appearing on your videos.
How to Disable Youtube Video Comments
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer.
- Go to Creator Studio > Video Manager.
- Select the box next to any of the videos you want to manage.
- At the top of the screen, click the Actions menu.
- Select More actions > Comments.
- Select Do not allow comments.
How To Disable Comments On YouTube Channel
If you have a YouTube channel, you can also disable comments on your channels. The process is a bit different. But, what are friends for? See how you can disable on your channels.
- Open the Dashboard.
- In the left pane, go to Community > Comment Settings:
- Scroll to the Default Settings section.
- Under the sections labeled On your new videos and On your channel, select Disable comments.
See Also – Youtube Account Registration – www.YouTube.com Sign Up Page Free
Note that although you have seen procedures to disable youtube video comments however, you may decide to moderate the comments before they are posted. But, if you are certain you want to disable the comments, then, you can follow the above steps.