This is one of the cool jobs in Nigeria now as there are no much fire incidents. The application is open only for Nigerians by birth with SSCE, Holders of Degree and HND certificates. And must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
List of Available Position in Federal Fire Service to Apply
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii. Inspect credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
How to Apply Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019
2. Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
3. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
4. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
5. Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Requirements for Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and