Google Drive Login | Google Drive Account is one of the most secure cloud storage platform where you can store and access your data easily anytime and anywhere. It is one of the easiest and secured way to keep your data secure. This cloud storage is provided by Google. Google provided 15 GB storage free to its user where they can store their photos, files, stories, designs, videos, recordings and anything.
This Google Drive can be accessed through smartphones, tablets or desktops. Note that to use or have access to Google Drive, you are required to have a Google Account which is called Gmail Account. You can also use it as a file sharing platform.
See Also: How to Use Google maps in your city, town and village.
In this article, am going to be teaching you how to Create Google account if you do not have any and also how to do Google Drive Login so as to access, store and retrieve your information stored in Google Drive.
Reasons why you need to start Using Google Drive
With Google Drive you can do the following things listed here:
- You can safely store and access your files anywhere in the world.
- You can easily search for your files by name and content.
- You can easily share files and folders with others.
- You can see and track your file details and activity.
- You can view your files offline.
- Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
- Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
See Also: Google sued for unwanted tracking of phone locations
Google Drive Login – How to Use Google Drive Account.
If you do not have a Gmail Account please click here now to create one for yourself. But if you you have a Gmail Account, simply follow this steps and continue your Google Drive Login.
- Open your web browser and enter www.google.com.
- Click on the sign in button at the right corner of the Home page to open Google login page.
- Enter the email address which you used to create a Gmail Account and click Next button.
- Enter your password and click on sign in.
- Now, your Google account will get signed in.
- After you are signed in, Click on the Google apps logo as shown in the figure which is at the top right corner.
- Then Click on the Google Drive as shown in the image above.
- Your Google drive account will open Immediately.
- You can create your new folder by clicking on New which is at the left side.
- My drive is the section where your data will be available.
- When your free 15 GB storage is full, you can upgrade your plan get more space by clicking on upgrade storage which is on the bottom of left side. Then, choose your plan accordingly.
See Also: Google websites without https as not secure? Here is why
With this teaching on Google Drive Login, I believe you have learnt how to sign into you google drive account. Feel free to make use of the comment box if you have questions or contributions. Thanks.