If you have been looking for How to link your Twitter to Yahoo Mail Account, then this article was specifically design for you. There are lots of reasons why Twitter users seeks to link their twitter to their yahoo mail account and this reasons ranges from Business to entertainment purpose and lot more. However, before we get on the simple step by step guide on how to link Twitter to Yahoo Mail Account, lets look at some of the amazing advantages of doing the linking.
Advantages of linking my Twitter account to Yahoo
The truth is that there are lots of advantages of linking your Twitter to Yahoo Mail Account but for the purpose of this article, we will limit the advantages to two advantages.
- It creates an enabling platform for business and entertainment
- It helps the two accounts connected so as to perform two different activities just in one account.
RECOMMENDED: Twitter New Account Registration | Sign Up Twitter – twitter.com
RECOMMENDED: How To Change Twitter Username Fast – www.twitter.com
How to link Twitter to Yahoo mail account
The step to step guide provided by this article on how to link Twitter to Yahoo Mail Account is very simple, so all you need do is to follow them carefully and your accounts is as good as linked.
Below are the steps:
- Enter on your web browser www.yahoo.com or Click on on this link www.yahoo.com to begin the linking process.
- Sign in to your account and click the option “configuration” which is at the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- At configuration option, you will see different options, then on click on manage linked accounts option. As soon as the option is selected, a box will appear that will enable you fill in the log in details (Username and Password) so as to enable the link up immediately.
By this simple step, you will link your Twitter to Yahoo mail account. However, if you wish to unlink your Twitter account from Yahoo, follow the same guide and unlink your Twitter from Yahoo mail account.
RECOMMENDED: Yahoo Registration | Create New Yahoomail Account | Yahoo.com
RECOMMENDED: How to Block Unwanted Email From Senders in YahooMail.com
Please feel free to ask your questions or add your contribution on the comment box. it will our pleasure