Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018/2019 – The Nigerian Federal Road safety is an Organization and the lead agency in Road Traffic Administration and Safety Management in Nigeria.
The Federal Road Safety corps is recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class road safety organization. Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment in the following position:
1.) Graduate Officer (MBBS)
2.) Graduate Officer Cadre
3.) Graduate Marshal Inspector I
4.) Road Marshal Assistant III
5.) Road Marshal Assistant II
6.) Marshal Inspector III
7.) Marshal Inspector II
8.) Artisan and Tradesmen
Federal Road Safety Corps Job Requirements
Min Required Experience:
Other Requirements for FRSC Job:
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following requirements list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old
- Be Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and articulated vehicle drivers.
- Be single
- Not be less than 1.64 meters for male and 1.61 meters for females in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters MEN only
- Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services.
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted if any criminal offense.
Applicants should NOTE that;
- Computer literacy and possession of valid driver’s license shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any Certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the tome of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the Corps
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
- Double entries will be disqualified
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Legal Officers must have been called to bar.
- Higher Diploma (HD) and Diploma obtained from University would not be accepted.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to take a Computer Based Examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
Method of Application for FRSC Job
Note. Application should be done on a laptop or desktop computer for easy accessibility of the portal.
Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks of this publication
For all Enquiries call 122 (Toll free), 08077690361, 08077690362 or email email@example.com
Signed Deputy Corps Marshall (Admin & Human Resources) Federal Road Safety Corps
If you have questions regards to Nigeria Federal Road Safety Commission 2018/2019 Recruitment – Use the comments section below .