The focus of N-Power recruitment is to provide our young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.
From this you can see that their are only two category in N-Power programmes which are:
Graduate Category and Non- Graduate Category.
current June – July 2017 application process only applied to the graduate category ( N- Power Volunteer Corps ) Npower 2018 application process will apply for Non- Graduate Category.
This article will be addressing the following issues:
- What are the requirement needed to apply for Npower registration?
- When is Npower 2018 Recrutment form for online registration coming out?
- How to Apply for Npower 2018 Recruitment?
- The official website of Npower portal?
- Npower online Registration 2018 / 2019?
- How to Create Npower application account?
- Duration of Service in Npower 2018
We are going to be taking a look at the following issues one after the other and we will be profiling an answer to it because it have been noted that all the Nigerian youths who are interested in applying for Npower 2018 Recruitment are now seeking for information to enable them prepare for the next upcoming Npower online registration.
1.What are the requirement needed to apply for Npower registration?
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for
Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
Am sure you have seen the requirement and I will love to assume that you are eligible to apply so continue reading below carefully.
2. When is Npower 2018 Recrutment form for online registration coming out?
You have to be careful in other not to be scammed by some individuals who are calling you and addressing them selves as officers of Npower therefore you have to note:
3. Duration of Service in Npower 2018
All successfully shortlisted candidates will undergo 2 years training and exceptional persons will be retained and re-posted to other areas which might include;
- Professional Teaching Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Education Consultant, Associate,
- Strategy Consultant,
- Education Services Manager,
- Project Manager,
- Project Supervisor,
- Social services analyst and other related fields.
4.How to Apply for Npower 2018 Recruitment?
Though the 2018 Npower online registration is yet to commence you can still for the steps below to apply when the registration starts.
- First log on to http://www..npower.gov.ng./
- Select a programme
- After going through the program selected click on “APPLY”
- When you have done this kindly follow the guide that will be shown to you and complete the online registration and please do not forget to enter a Valid email address.
- Then after application wait for “SELECTION“.
Hope this article was helpful? For questions and comments on Npower 2018 Recruitment form and Npower online registration 2018 Complete Guide, please use the comments box below.