Outlook Mail Login | Sign in: Outlook.com Mail Sign Up & Sign in Guide
Signing into Outlook mail account has been made easy with the steps by step guide which i carefully discussed in this article. this article teaches you how to sign into Outlook Mail Account as well as how to create New Outlook Mail Account as fast as possible.
Outlook Mail which was formerly known as Hotmail is one of the One world’s first mail services and has currently ranked as the largest email provider after G-mail. Outlook Mail was founded by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in 1996 when it was still referred to as Hotmail.
At this point, let us then begin to look as the simple step by step guide on how to login into your Outlook account and how to create outlook mail account as fast as possible.
RECOMMENDED: Verizon Email Login | Sign Up – Verizon Webmail Login Guide
Outlook Login | Sign in – outlook.com sign in Guide
For those that already have an Outlook mail account, you can simply follow the guide below and sign into your account.
- Search for Outlook.com sign-in page and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
Click Here to to go to Outlook.com sign page
Notes: if you want to automatically log in the next time you you visit the page, tick the Keep me signed in box (highly not recommended for a shared computer user).
Having Troubles to Sign in ?
Note that if the password you entered is correct you will be signed into your account immediately however, if you are having troubles signing into your account you, do well to check the following to know the possible causes.
- Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off (passwords are case sensitive).
- Make sure your email address is spelled correctly.
- Make sure your account has not been inactive for more than 365 days. To keep your Outlook.com account active, you must sign in to the account at least once every 365 days.This is because after the period of 365 days of inactivity in your account, your Outlook Mail Account will be automatically deleted and cannot be recovered.
However, If you’re still experiencing any difficulties to signing in, all you need do is to reset your password if that you have misplaced or forgotten your password.
Outlook login & Sign in Password Reset Guide
Click Here to immediately proceed to outlook password reset page.
You will receive a prompt requiring you to enter your email address, phone number or skype name.
Then follow carefully the remaining but easy instructions that will be given to you so as to regain access to your account. Yes it is that simply and easy!
Having learnt how to sign in to Outlook mail account and as well as how to reset your Outlook login password let us then proceed with the creation of your Outlook Mail Account and Outlook Mail Sign Up.
RECOMMENDED: Aol Mail Account Registration – Aol Mail Login – www.aol.com
Outlook Sign up – How to create New Outlook mail account
The truth is that there are different guides on how to create an Outlook Mail Account. but in this article, I will provide you with the official guide to Outlook mail sign up.
Quickly proceed to https://www.outlook.com in your web browser or Click Here to automatically direct you to the Official Sign Up page of Outlook Mail.
- Choose and type in any name you would want to be your preferred email name into the “New email” text field in the middle of the page. You will will required to select the email address’ domain you prefer (either @outlook.com or @hotmail.com)
- Choose and enter your preferred password and click on the next button.
- Select a country or region. Click the “Country/region” drop-down box, then click your current location.
- Enter your date of birth. In the “Birth date” section, click the Month box and select your birth month, then repeat for the Day and Year boxes and click next.
RECOMMENDED: Rocket mail Registration | RocketMail Sign Up New Account
Follow the subsequent steps and you are just on your way to having your Outlook Mail Account. Thanks for engaging this article. We trust that this article on Outlook Sign in and Outlook Sign was of help to you. For questions and comment, do well to make use of the comment box.