You can start your outlook mail registration today and complete your outlook mail Sign up using this guide. Once you have an account with outlook mail you can login outlook mail account at once and send and receive emails.
Outlook mail formerly known as Hotmail is one of the One world’s first webmail services and currently the second largest email provider after Gmail, it was founded in 1996 as Hotmail by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale.
Recommended – Office 365 Registration – Office 365 Sign in – Microsoft Office 365
Without boring with too much talk am going to go straight and give you the simple step by step guide that is required for forhow to start outlookmail registration and complete outlook mail sign up. Then you can Login outlook mail account.
Outlook Registration – Complete Outlook Mail Sign up
Their different guides to create an outlook mail account, this one write right here is the official guide to Outlook mail registration and sign up.
- Visit https://www.outlook.com in your web browser.
- On the homepage Click on the create account button below.
- Type your preferred email name into the “New email” text field in the middle of the page. You can select your email address’ domain (either @outlook.com or @hotmail.com) by clicking the downward-facing arrow on the right side of the “New email” field and then clicking the domain that you want to use in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password, name, and click on the next button.
- Select a country or region. Click the “Country/region” drop-down box, then click your current location.
- Enter your date of birth. In the “Birthdate” section, click the Month box and select your birth month, then repeat for the Day and Year boxes and click next.
- Enter the verification code sent to you. You can click new button to generate a new code if you didn’t receive it or you can as well use the audio option to get the verification code.
- Once you have entered the verification code click next to create your account.
Read – Yandex Signup For New Mail Account – www.Yandex Mail Registration
Now, that you have seen the how to start Outlook mail registration and outlook mail sign up let us now proceed to outlook mail login/sign in so you can easily access your outlook mail account any time you want.
Outlook Login | Sign in – outlook.com sign in Procedur
For those that already completed Outlook mail account registration, you can simply follow the guide below and sign into your account.
On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
- Check the Keep me signed in box if you want to go straight to Outlook.com next time (not recommended for shared computers).
- Uncheck the box to be prompted for your password each time you sign in.
If the password you entered is correct you will be signed into your
account immediately but if you having troubles signing into your account
you make want to check the following to see the cause.
- Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off (passwords are case sensitive).
- Your email address is spelled correctly.
- Your account hasn’t been inactive for more than 365 days. To keep your Outlook.com
account active, you must sign in to the account at least once every 365
days. After 365 days of inactivity, your email will be deleted and
cannot be recovered.
If you’re still having problems signing in, you might need to reset your password if that is what you are not getting right.
Outlook login & Sign in Password Reset Guide
- To set you password click here to proceed to outlook password reset page.
- You will be required to enter your email address, phone number or skype name.
- Then follow the remaining instructions that will be given to you to regain access to you account. Hope the article on how to start outlook mail registration and complete outlook mail sign up was helpful. You can now Login Outlook mail to enjoy the best email services.