www.quickpayportal.com is one of the best internet based platform where medical bills are paid online. This service was first launched in America by a health company known as Athena Health headquartered in Massachusetts. The main reason behind the introduction of this Quick medical bills payment portal is simply for the purpose of convenience thereby saving the time of the patients and their caretakers. quickpay portal
See the official website here www.quickpayportal.com
This medical bills payment portal also allows its customers to interact and communicate the qualities of services, request for an appointment of a doctor, reschedule an appointment which is already fixed, request a doctor prescription, pay the outstanding bills, view their profile information, update their profile information, view the account information, update the account information, access of health records, maintenance of health records etc.
This article is designed for persons who are new to Quickpayportal so as to help guide them through on how to effectively make use of Quickpayportal.
Why use www.quickpayportal.com to Pay My Medical Bills?
Below are some of the reasons why you should use QuickPayPortal platform and pay your medical bills apart from the benefits which we have already identified above.
- It saves lots of time and stress.
- It is a free service.
- Wide availability.
- It’s a 24×7 service.
- One-time payment and recurring payment option.
- Instant Notification.
- Payment and billing log.
Lets proceed on how to create Quick Pay portal Account!
Quickpayportal Registration – How to create Quick Pay portal account
The first step to getting started with Quick Pay portal is to own an account which will enable you to sign in and pay your medical bills. Quickly follow the step by step guide below and get your own account ready.
- Search and connect to the official website here on https://www.quickpayportal.com.
- Enter 15 digit quick pay code, Statement id or access code, and then click on “Log in” button.
- Enter all the details related to you (patient) like First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Email Address and etc.
- Finally, sign up with the medical billing portal.
Pay Medical Bills online through Quickpayportal.com using QuickPay Code Online
What is Quick pay code?
Quick pay code is a 15 digits code, that is provided by the hospital where the patient is admitted or diagnosed. This code is otherwise referred to as statement id or access code. The code is usually written on the patient medical document.
You can pay the medical bill through the service from any bank accounts. For examples, you could pay from Bank Of America, JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, and host of other banks.
Let’s begin with how to Pay My Medical Bills online through Quickpayportal using QuickPay Code Online.
- Search and connect to the official website of QuickPay.Portal.
- Enter your 15 digit quickpay code and click on sign in button.
- If you are a first time user, then you will required to fill some personal details which will be displayed on the screen. Details like name, Address for further reference, phone number, profession and few more.
- After filling the required personal details, click on save button and proceed to next step.
- All the information regarding the patient will immediately pop out.
- Information like the Patient’s Name, Date Of Joining, Patients Accounts Number and also the Room number, Total amount and the due amount to be paid.
- Check all the information and make sure they are correct.
- If they are correct, then Click and pay the medical bill.
- After paying the bill amount, you have to log out from your account on QuickPayPortal.
Yes it is that simple and easy. Enjoy!!!
How to Request for An Appointment with a Doctor using Quick pay portal?
Remember that scheduling appointment with a doctor is one of the purpose or services which QuickPay Portal offers to her customers. Bearing this in mind, we are going to teach you how to schedule an appointment with a doctor on quick pay portal.
- Firstly, login to quick pay portal home page.
- Locate the Messages tab on the homepage of quick pay portal.
- Click on the Compose Message Button tab
- Select Appointments and scheduling option from the message tap in the drop-down menu.
- Select your provider, office location, and your preferred time of day and days of the week.
- Type your subject and message and click the Send button.
For any kind of medical emergencies, you can contact on their emergency number. You can call @ 911.
Thanks for following us today on Quickpayportal. please make use of the comment box below and let us know if you have a contribution or questions. Thanks.