Rediffmail Registration – Rediffmail Sign up – www.Rediff.com, Sign in – Rediffmail. You can Create a Rediffmail account for free. The Rediffmail is a product of www.Rediff.com in Indian. So when you log on to www.Rediff.com.
You are not only to access Rediffmail Registration form but also to get full information and access to Indian news, information, entertainment and shopping web portal. Did I just say shopping web portal? YES! you can also shop from the web.
On this page, we shall take you through on how to create Rediffmail account for small businesses (Basic) and for large businesses (Premium Rediffmail account). To start you have to Choose the flavour that best fits your need of your business.
The Premium Rediffmail account
Premium Rediffmail account comes with some fantastic features that helps your business grow, here are some you will have access to when you sign up for Premium Rediffmail account;
- White label solution with company branding and customised login page.
- Complete sync of email, calendar and contact across devices.
- Dedicated account manager and expert customer support with SLAs.
- Collaborate via doc management & sharing, web chat messenger & Newsletters.
- Advance admin features to manage users, data security & protection, access control, newsletters, mail archival etc.
To get more information about the prices and requirements for Premium – click here. While for the Basic account type will perform for you just like every other mail on the internet.
Rediffmail Registration Procedures – Sign up
To Create a Rediffmail account and complete rediffmail registration is supper simple all that is required of you is to enter the website, enter your Full Name, choose a Rediffmail ID, Which will end with firstname.lastname@example.org, create your password, mobile number, date of birth, gender and your country.
So lets start…
- Visit www.Rediff.com
- Click “Create a Rediffmail account“
- Fill in the forms correctly. The information required is your person data.
- You do not have to enter any alternative email if you have non or does not want to link your emails. So you need to “check” the box below it, to proceed with other details.
- Your mobile number – choose your country code and enter your mobile number, then also Verify your mobile number by clicking on the link below it also. Note a verification code will be sent to your phone via SMS, which you need to use to verify this.
- Fill in the remaining information (your gender, where you live, date of birth), then prove you are human by entering the same thing displayed in the box.
- After all this click “Create my Account” Your Rediffmail Registration has been completed.
To Sign In Rediffmail account
- Visit www.Rediff.com
- Click “Sign in“
- Enter your Rediffmail ID and password
- enter click the sign in button
Download Rediffmail App for Mobile Phones
For quick access to your email and online shopping arena on Rediff.com you will need to also download Mobile App version of Rediffmail. Below is the like to download for free; Android mobile, tablet and PC, download the official Rediffmail NG application here
Hope the article was helpful? If you have questions or comments as regards to Rediffmail Registration – Rediffmail Sign up – www.Rediff.com, Sign in, use the comments section below