To get started with Sales Force Cloud Service, you have to read this article and follow the instructions that will be provided here on how to manage Sales Force Cloud Service and Sales Force Logins.
Salesforce Login | Salesforce Sign In Guide
- Step 1: Visit www.salesforce.com.
- Step 2: An the top right hand of the page kindly Click on the “Log In Tab ”
- Step 3: Enter your Username and Password in the page that will appear and the click on Login Button to sign into your account. See the image below.
Salesforce Login Problem!
If you are experiencing any problems login in to your account do to incorrect password or username, quickly follow the guide below to reset it.
How to reset Salesforce Login password
- To reset your password, click on the link Forgot password? that is just below the Log in button in the sign in page.
- A password reset page will open where you will enter your username.
- Then, click on Continue button.
- Follow the remaining steps carefully to reset your password. Once you reset your password, you can log in your account with your new password.
Salesforce Sign up – How to Create a Salesforce account?
To create salesforce account follow the steps below:
- Proceed to www.salesforce.com and click on “Try Free”
- A new sign up page will open. which is the trial version.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Select the job title from the drop down menu that will appear.
- Enter your email address, phone number, company name, number of employees, country, language and then accept their terms and condition of the company.
- Click on the Start free trial to create your account.
- You will be an email in your inbox where you will activate your Free Trail Account.
Thanks for reading our article today on Salesforce Login. kindly let us know if you have any contributions or questions through the comment box below.