Vero Account Registration – www.vero.com – Vero is a social network that launched in July, 2015 yet didn’t truly take off until late-February, 2018 when it achieved almost 3 million signups in a one week period.
This sudden surge in popularity was due in part to an increase in major brands and social media influences creating accounts on the platform and the promise of a free lifetime membership for anyone who signed up early.
Vero.com is amomg the fastest growing social media platforms and once you complete your vero registration you can join the vero league. The main appeal of Vero, also referred to as Vero–True Social, is its complete lack of advertising and its main feed which displays posts in the order in which they were published. Vero will eventually require new users to pay a monthly membership fee.
Vero Account Registration – www.vero.com
Note. Vero social network is not available via a web browser, you will need to create an account via one of the official Vero smartphone apps. Here’s how to get started.
- Download the official Vero–True Social app from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Open the Vero app on your smartphone and press the green Sign Up button.
- Enter your full, real name, and email address. You only get to enter your email address once so make sure that you type it in correctly.
- Enter your phone number. Vero needs a mobile telephone number to send a confirmation code to which will be used to activate your account. This is done to prevent users from creating multiple accounts. You can use a mobile number associated with a different device or individual to get your code however a number can only be associated with one Vero account.
- Vero will now send a four-digit code to the phone number you entered. Once you receive this code, enter it into the Vero app. The app should prompt you to enter this code almost immediately after submitting your phone number.
- You have completed vero registration and your Vero account will now be created and you will be presented with options to add a profile image and description. Both of these can be changed at any time in the future.
See Also – How to Delete Your Vero Account Permanently
Vero App Download Latest Version
The iOS Vero app will only work on an iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 8.0 or later. It does not work on iPads.
The Android version of Vero requires a smartphone or tablet running Android 5.0 or higher.
There is no official Vero app for Blackberry or Windows Phone smartphones nor is there one for Mac or Windows computer.
See Also – Reddit Account Registration – www.reddit.com
Hope this article was helpful? If you have questions or comments as regards to Vero Account Registration, please use the comments section below